This is one of those faux-posts where, out of bloggy guilt, I apologize for not ponying up a real post. You see, I slept in this morning. I giggle as I write this because, well, I slept until 6:58am and once upon a time, that decidedly did not qualify as sleeping in. Oh well. Times seem to have changed. Anyway, I would like to thank Husband and my darling girls for letting me linger in bed a bit longer than usual. And I would like to thank you for understanding that I could not quite peel my body out of bed this morning early enough to properly contemplate the cosmos.
- In your home, what does it mean to "sleep in"?
- Do you think that sleep is one of the biggest departments of change once you become a parent?
- How much sleep do you get?
- How much sleep do you need?
- Do you feel guilty constantly about most everything?
- Do you ever whip up pseudo-posts to apologize for a lack of a real post or am I the only one?