1. Siggi's Yogurts. I've fallen in love with both the coconut and the pumpkin pie flavors. Add a sprinkling of chia seeds and perfection.
2. Sriracha Sauce. My friend turned me onto this super spicy sauce and I've been putting it on everything. Gotta love a little kick.
3. Eberjey Pajamas. My goodness. I indulged in two pairs of these wickedly soft jammies and have been rotating them since. I swear I'm sleeping better.
5. Physique 57. I've done this barre class on and off over the years and it's just so good. I've gone for the past two days and yesterday I somewhat accidentally took the Intermediate Class. Holy moly do I feel sore today, but I'm not sure there's another class that changes my body more quickly. Love.
6. SoulCycle. Another fave. For a happiness-boosting cardio-blast, I'm not sure there's anything better than Soul. Think: candlelight, cathartic sweat, calorie-burning, life-affirming cycling. All in a swift 45 minutes.
7. Instagram. Instagram as a wellness tool? You bet. Sharing my progress and finding others who are interested in wellness/nutrition has been fun and helpful.
What are some of your wellness faves? Any great snacks, workouts, yummy pajama brands, books or websites I should check out?